Dizzee Rascal - Showtime para Descargar Gratis
Lista de canciones
|1||I Luv You (Video)|
Film Director [Video Directed By] – Seb JaniakVocals [Additional] – Jeanine JacquesWritten-By – Dylan Mills
Vocals [Additional, Featuring] – Vanya
Music By – Richard RodgersPerformer ["Happy Talks" Sample] – Captain SensibleProducer – N. CageWords By – Oscar Hammerstein IIWritten-By – R. Rodgers & O. Hammerstein II
|4||Stand Up Tall|
Producer – YoungstaWritten-By – D. Nurse
Producer – Taz & VanguardWritten-By – T. Rowe, V. Vardoen
|9||Stand Up Tall (Video)|
Film Director [Video Directed By] – Ruben FleischerProducer – Young$taWritten-By – Daryl Nurse, Dylan Mills
|10||Fix Up, Look Sharp (Video)|
Film Director [Video Directed By] – Ruben FleischerWritten-By – Billy Squire, Dylan Mills, Nick Detnon
Vocals [Additional, Featuring] – Marga ManWritten-By – M. Alvez
Producer – WonderWritten-By – W. Gardner
Performer ["Shine" Sample] – Lamont DozierWritten-By – L. Dozier
Vocals [Additional, Featuring] – Caramel
|17||Jus A Rascal (Video)|
Film Director [Video Directed By] – The Imaginary Tennis ClubVocals [Additional] – Taz Written-By – Dylan Mills, Tesmond Rowe, Vanguard Vardoen
|XLLP 181||Dizzee Rascal||Showtime (2xLP)||XL Recordings||XLLP 181||UK||2004|
|XL181CD-CA||Dizzee Rascal||Showtime (CD, Album, Promo)||XL Recordings||XL181CD-CA||US||2004|
|none||Dizzee Rascal||Instrumental II (CDr, Album, Promo, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Dizzee Rascal)||none||UK||2013|
|none||Dizzee Rascal||Showtime (CDr, Album, Promo)||Universal Music Publishing Group||none||US||2004|
|XLCD181P||Dizzee Rascal||Showtime (CD, Album, Promo)||XL Recordings||XLCD181P||UK||2004|
- A&R [A & R Co-ordination For Xl Records/platinum Projects] – Nick Huggett
- A&R [Executive A & R Co-ordination For Belly Of The Beast Productions] – Nick Detnon
- Art Direction, Design – Phil Lee
- Engineer, Mixed By, Producer [Additional] – N. Cage
- Photography By [Bow] – Phil Lee , Spike Jonze
- Photography By [Cover Elements] – Dean Chalkley
- Photography By [Montage] – Nick Detnon
- Producer – Dizzee Rascal (tracks: CD-1, CD-3, CD-4, CD-6, CD-7, CD-9, CD-10, CD-12 to CD-15, DVD-1 to DVD-4)
- Written-By – D. Mills (tracks: CD-1 to CD-15)
Released in standard 2-disc jewel case with 12-page insert booklet.
Recorded between March 2003 and May 2004 at Raskit's Lair / Belly Of The Beats, London, UK.
All tracks written and produced for Dirtee Stank Productions and engineered and mixed for Belly Of The Beast Productions; except:
Track CD-2 produced for DDJS Productions.
Track CD-8 produced for for Dump Valve Recordings.
Track CD-11 inspired by "Happy Talk" and contains a sample of "Happy Talk" by Captain Sensible. Licensed from Mercury Records Limited.
Track CD-15 contains a sample of "Shine" written and performed by Lamont Dozier. Courtesy of Geffen Records under license from Universal Music Enterprises.
Track DVD-2 contains a sample of "Big Beat" by Billy Squire. Courtesy of Capitol Records.
Tracks CD-1, CD-3, CD-4, CD-7, CD-9, CD-10, CD-13, CD-14 and DVD-1 to DVD-4 published by Hero Music Ltd (PRS)
Tracks CD-2, CD-5, CD-8, CD-12 published by Hero Music Ltd (PRS) / Copyright Control.
Track CD-11 published by Williamson Music (ASCAP)
Track CD-15 published by Hero Music Ltd (PRS) / Dozier Music.
Issued under license from XL Recordings by Playground. Music for Scandinavia and the Baltic States.
℗ 2004 XL Recordings Ltd.
© 2004 XL Recordings Ltd.
Códigos de barras
- Label Code: LC 05667
- Barcode (Text): 6 34904 01812 2
- Barcode (Scan): 634904018122
- Matrix / Runout (CD): manufactured by optimal media production A409178-01
- Matrix / Runout (DVD): manufactured by optimal media production D409179-01
- Licensed From – XL Recordings
- Licensed To – Playground Music Scandinavia
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media Production – A409178
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media Production – D409179
- Published By – Hero Music
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Williamson Music
- Published By – Dozier Music Inc.
- Produced For – Dirtee Stank Productions
- Produced For – Belly Of The Beast Production
- Produced For – DDJS Productions
- Produced For – Dump Valve Recordings
- Recorded At – Belly Of The Beast
- Recorded At – Raskit's Lair
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – XL Recordings Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – XL Recordings Ltd.
Showtime is the second studio album by grime artist Dizzee Rascal, released on 6 September 2004 and 14 September in the United States. As of May 2007, the album has sold over 16,000 units in the United States-a decline on his debut album, Boy in da Corner, which sold 58,000. It has also been certified Gold by the British Phonographic Industry BPI for selling over 100,000 copies. There are a couple possibly distressing things about Dizzee Rascal's second album, released almost exactly a year after his breakthrough debut. In the wake of the Streets' ambitious A Grand Don't Come for Free, its title - Showtime - conjures frights about a concept record strangled by ruminations on newfound fame and all the accompanying trappings. Album 2004 15 Songs. Sprinkled with pointed references to an attempt on his life in Ayia Napa, Showtime finds room for rival-crushing road tracks Hype Talk, Face , elastic-tongued workouts Everywhere , and chart-minded curveballs Dream . Then theres Stand Up Tall -an unstoppable anthem replete with glitchy 8-bit production and frenetic, showstopping rhymes. Listen free to Dizzee Rascal Showtime Showtime, Stand Up Tall and more. 15 tracks 51:27. The majority of the album was produced by Dizzee himself, with help from producers such as Youngstar & DJ Wonder. Scott Plagenhoef of Pitchfork rated the album 8. 610, saying: The album naturally lacks the shock of the new, the jolt of Boy in Da Corner instead, its a consolidation of his strengths, lyrically and sonically, and a more satisfying listen than its predecessor. Showtime Q&A. Genre: Grime. Or consider a donation. And rightly so, because Dizzee Rascal's second album, Showtime, puts a lot of other rap in the shadows. Tightly packed with stories, phrases, descriptions and lifeits impact made all the greater by its genuineness. Themes such as jealousy, being dissed and keeping above it all are combined with an understanding of the challenges and heartache of concrete living. I ain't completely detached'. Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and Rascal. Showtime, 02:12. Stand Up Tall, 03:09. Everywhere, 03:46. Graftin', 03:25. Learn, 03:20. Hype Talk, 03:05. Face, 03:39