REM - Accelerate para Descargar Gratis
Lista de canciones
|1||I'm Gonna DJ||2:05|
|4||Until The Day Is Done||4:09|
|6||Sing For The Submarine||4:51|
|10||Until The Day Is Done||4:08|
|11||Living Well Is The Best Revenge||3:12|
|15||Living Well Is The Best Revenge||3:10|
|17||Horse To Water||2:18|
|18||I'm Gonna DJ||2:08|
|418620-2||REM||Accelerate (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||418620-2||US||2008|
|none||REM||Accelerate (12xFile, FLAC, Album, RE, 24b)||Concord Records||none||2016|
|4670001540711||REM||Accelerate (CD, Album)||Никитин||4670001540711||Russia||2008|
|418620-2||R.E.M.||Accelerate (CD, Album, Gat)||Warner Bros. Records||418620-2||Singapore||2008|
|Y-1331||REM||Accelerate (2xSACD, Album, S/Edition, Unofficial, Box)||Warner Bros. Records||Y-1331||China||2008|
- Cover [Packaging] – Chris Bilheimer, Michael Stipe
- Engineer – Sam Bell, Tom McFall
- Engineer [Assistant, Armoury] – Rob Stefanson
- Engineer [Assistant, Grouse Lodge] – Dani Castelar
- Engineer [Assistant, Seney-Stovall Chapel] – Brannen Miles
- Engineer [Second Assistant, Armoury] – Jarrod Nestibo
- Engineer [Second Assistant, Grouse Lodge] – Owen Lewis
- Lacquer Cut By – SR
- Legal [Advison] – Bertis Downs
- Mastered By – John Davis
- Mixed By – Jacknife Lee
- Mixed By [Assistant Engineer] – Simon Wall
- Mixed By [Mix Engineer] – Sam Bell
- Mixed By [Second Assistant] – Bethia Beadman
- Mixed By [Second Engineer] – Tom McFall
- Musician [Additional Musicians] – Scott McCaughey, Bill Rieflin
- Other [Office] – Amy Hairston, Chris Bilheimer, David Bell, Kevin O'Neil, Mercer Brockenbrough Davis, Sarah Petit Frierson
- Producer – Jacknife Lee, R.E.M.
- Technician [Technical Assistance, Steney-Stovall Chapel] – Jacqueline Burton
- Technician [Technical Assistance] – Bob Whittaker , DeWitt Burton
- Written-By – Stipe, Mills, Buck
Released on 180 Grams Double Vinyl. Every copy came with an promotional cd-copy in generic sleeve.
©℗ 2008 R.E.M./Athens, L.L.C. under exclusive license to Warner Bros. Records Inc. for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside the U.S.
Recorded: Armoury Studios, Vancouver, BC
Grouse Lodge Studios, Co. Westmeath, Ireland
Seney-Stovall Chapel, Athens, GA.
The Olympia Theatre, Dublin
Mike's Music Room, Athens, GA
Mixed: Garage in Kent, The Hospital, Covent Garden, London.
Mastered: Alchemy Soho, London.
All Songs ©2008 Temporary Music (BMI)
Temporary Music administered in all worlds, now known and hereafter devised, by Warner/Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
Scott McCaughey appears courtesy of Yep Roc Records.
[from the sticker on the outer poly-bag:]
FIRST STUDIO ALBUM
IN 4 YEARS
"Hollow Man" and
"Until The Day Is Done"
Pressed on 180-gram vinyl at 45 RPM
for maximum audiophile quality
...Because sound matters!!!
Includes bonus CD of the complete album
Códigos de barras
- Barcode: 0 9362 49877 4 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched): 45RPM 1-418620-A .SR/2 @ SRM 17242.1..
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched): 45RPM 1-418620-B SR/2 @ SRM 17242.2...
- Matrix / Runout (Side C runout, etched): 45RPM 1-418620-C SR/2 @ SRM 17242.3...
- Matrix / Runout (Side D runout, etched): RE-4 1-418620-D SR/2 @ SRM 17242.4...
- Matrix / Runout (CD): 57516 1
- Matrix / Runout (CD, outer ring): MFG CREST NATIONAL - CA
- Matrix / Runout (CD, inner ring/hub): crest natl.ca
- Mastering SID Code (CD): IFPI LR68
- Mould SID Code (CD): IFPI 9F08
- Record Company – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Record Company – Warner Music Group
- Copyright (c) – R.E.M./Athens L.L.C.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – R.E.M./Athens L.L.C.
- Licensed To – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Licensed To – WEA International Inc.
- Recorded At – Armoury Studios
- Recorded At – Grouse Lodge Studios
- Recorded At – Seney-Stovall Chapel
- Recorded At – Olympia Theatre
- Recorded At – Mike's Music Room
- Mixed At – The Garage
- Mastered At – Alchemy Soho
- Published By – Temporary Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Lacquer Cut At – Stan Ricker Mastering
- Mastered At – Record Technology Incorporated – 17242
Accelerate is the 14th studio album by American alternative rock band . released on March 31, 2008 in Europe, and on April 1 in North America. Produced with Jacknife Lee, Accelerate was intended as a departure from the 2004 album Around the Sun. previewed several of the album's tracks during a five-night residency at the Olympia Theatre in Dublin, Republic of Ireland, and recorded the album in a nine-week schedule. From the new album with the same name, Accelerate. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise Name REM. Album Name Accelerate. Type Album. Дата релиза 01 Апрель 2008. Лейблы Warner Music Group. Produced by Garret Lee. Музыкальный стильAlternativ Rock. Владельцы этого альбома16. Album: . Accelerate Warner Brothers. Andy Gill. Friday 28 March 2008 01:00. Sadly, Accelerate does not bode well for . s future, despite the familiar bullish talk of being back on form. Apart from the 12-string guitars in Until the Day Is Done, there's scant evidence of the group's once sublime folk-rock stylings. The album is over-heavy with stodge and weighty riffs, and short on subtlety. It sounds as if, in seeking to revitalise their muse, the group have confused sheer power with progress. Pick of the album: 'Hollow Man', 'Until the Day is Done', 'I'm Gonna DJ'. About Accelerate. The fourteenth and penultimate album from Georgia rock band . 2008s Accelerate marked a return to a harder rocking style for the group after a decade of experimentation after the departure of drummer Bill Berry. Accelerate Q&A. Producers Jacknife Lee & . Writers Michael Stipe, Mike Mills . Peter Buck. Bass Mike Mills . Drums Bill Rieflin. REM Accelerate 2008 UK 11-track CD album - Recorded in Dublin, Vancouver & Athens and co-produced with Jacknife Lee, most of the eleven songs that shape 'Accelerate' Accelerate Review. Released 2008. For what REM have done in a mere nine days is return to their indie roots and made a fast 'n' dirty album that thrills by its very speed. An apt title, indeed The opening chords of opener, Living Well Is The Best Revenge lets you know. Album: Accelerate 2008. Singer Michael Stipe told the Daily Telegraph that the sound and speed of the songs on Accelerate, has to do with something much bigger, which happens to tie in with the album title. It's about ADD and people's attention span and it's millennial. We're eight years into the 21st century and what does that mean It's just flying by. So who has time for an extra two verses or three choruses Stipe told Q Magazine April 2008 that it was the band's intention to make a short, sharp rock album: It was the most obvious place. promised that their next album. In every way Accelerate is the opposite of Around the Sun: at 36 minutes, it's defiantly lean, it's heavy on Peter Buck's guitars and Mike Mills backing vocals, its songs don't drift, they attack. Even the songs constructed on acoustics feel like they're rockers, maybe because they hearken back to the eerie, ramshackle grace of Swan Swan H whose riff echoes through both Houston and Until the Day Is Done
Categoría: Música Rock
Liberado: 01 Apr 2008
Etiqueta: Warner Bros. Records
Catálogo #: 418620-1
Fuente de los registros: 2 × Vinyl, LP, 45 RPM, Album, 180g CD, Album, Bonus