Van Morrison - Poetic Champions Compose para Descargar Gratis
Lista de canciones
|1||Sometimes I Feel Like A Motherless Child|
Written-By – Traditional
|3||I Forgot That Love Existed|
|5||Alan Watts Blues|
|6||Give Me My Rapture|
|7||Queen Of The Slipstream|
|9||Did Ye Get Healed?|
|11||Someone Like You|
- Arranged By [String And Woodwind] – Fiachra Trench (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B1)
- Arranged By, Producer, Lead Vocals, Alto Saxophone, Guitar, Harmonica – Van Morrison
- Art Direction [Direct Art] – Green Ink
- Backing Vocals – June Boyce
- Bass Guitar – Steve Pearce
- Coordinator – Sian Williams
- Drums, Percussion – Roy Jones
- Engineer – Mick Glossop
- Lead Guitar – Mick Cox (tracks: A4, B3)
- Organ – Fiachra Trench (tracks: B4)
- Photography By – Steve Rapport
- Piano, Synthesizer – Neil Drinkwater
- Programmed By [Synthesiser] – Paul Ridout
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Martin Drover
- Written-By – Van Morrison (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B6)
Printed inner sleeve with lyrics, credits and artwork
Códigos de barras
- Barcode: 0 42283 25851 8
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, stamped): MERH 110 A 2▽ 420H
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, stamped): MERH 110 B 1▽̶2̶0̶ ▽420 H
- Published By – Essential Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Caledonia Productions Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – PolyGram International Music B.V.
- Produced For – Caledonia Productions Ltd.
- Recorded At – The Town House
- Recorded At – The Wool Hall
- Published By – Intersong Music Ltd.
- Pressed By – PRS Ltd.
- Lacquer Cut At – The Town House
Poetic Champions Compose - Van Morrison. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. Poetic Champions Compose is the seventeenth studio album by Northern Irish singer-songwriter Van Morrison, released in 1987 on Mercury Records. Poetic Champions Compose was recorded in summer 1987 at Wool Hall Studios in Beckington with Mick Glossop as engineer. What is a bit of a shock is that Morrison begins to shake off his self-conscious straitjacket here, letting a little more grit into the music, even if the record still is firmly ensconced in mid-tempos and ballads, with only Van's voice soulful, yet not histrionic to pull you in. Van Morrison - Poetic Champions Compose 1987. To favorites 1 Download album. Listen album. Art Rock. Van Morrison. Songs in album Van Morrison - Poetic Champions Compose 1987. Van Morrison - Spanish Steps. Van Morrison - The Mystery. Van Morrison - Queen Of The Slipstream. Van Morrison - I Forgot That Love Existed. Van Morrison - Sometimes I Feel Like A Motherless Child. Van Morrison - Celtic Excavation. Van Morrison - Someone Like. Listen free to Van Morrison Poetic Champions Compose Spanish Steps, The Mystery and more. 11 tracks 49:59. Sir George Ivan Van Morrison, OBE generally known as Van Morrison or Van The Man born 31 August 1945 is a Grammy Award-winning artist from Belfast, Northern Ireland. He's a singer, songwriter, author, poet, and multi-instrumentalist, who has been a professional musician since 1958. He plays a variety of instruments, including the guitar, harmonica, keyboards, drums, and saxophone. Ищете треки из альбома Poetic Champions Compose исполнителя Van Morrison Тогда заходите на наш сайт - слушайте музыку онлайн и скачивайте бесплатно. From the album Poetic Champions Compose 1987 by 67aFrOsoUL. Van Morrison - Poetic Champions Compose - Cd. If his albums are any indication, Van Morrison seems to have bounced between religions like a demented pinball. Album after album, with few exceptions, Van shows that he is one of the most intelligent and deep-thinking singersongwriters in the business. Poetic Champions Compose is THE cd to pop in when you are in a reflective mood. There is not a weak song on the album. This is not lounge jazz or soft jazz. 0 out of 5 stars Review of poetic champions compose. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 20, 2017. Verified Purchase. Poetic Champions Compose. Released September 1987. Poetic Champions Compose Tracklist. Just because theres no breakthrough on Poetic Champions Compose is no reason to dismiss it. As far back as Moondance, Morrison has traveled in small increments across albums, sketching in more details each time. And every time, those who have committed themselves to the journey have been rewarded